G-1009 B-40_edited.jpg

The Model B

191_edited.jpg

This model was Arter’s first attempt at hydraulic powered machines.  The Model B was built in 20”, 24”, 30” and 40” sizes with a hydraulic wheelhead and hydraulic fluid motor to drive the rotating chuck.  Manufacturing of this model began in 1936 but has been obsoleted.  There are still several models around in working order and most spare parts are available if they can be identified.